About "now" pages and other standard pages.
Location: Living in Sydney, NS. Completing a 10-week educational work term as part of my PharmD studies in Bridgewater, NS from late-November through mid-February. Home for Christmas. Here's a map.
Finishing my PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) from University of Toronto (est. Spring 2024)
- One more "rotation" to go... 10 weeks of direct patient care experiential learning at the Bridgewater Guardian pharmacy & primary care clinic.
- The focus of this last sprint will be in gaining experience and practicing clinical skill as a pharmacist in a community pharmacy primary care clinic site.
Working on academic research associated with the PharmD
- During one of my recent placements, I conducted some qualitative research on the topic of practice change in pharmacy with professor Zubin Austin. While that course has completed, the research is ongoing.
Developing the functionality of my self-hosted services
- Based on Derek Sivers' Tech Independence, I deployed a VM that serves my website, email, contacts, calendar.
- While initial setup is completed and stable, I am currently working to expand my knowledge of the services, gain confidence using command-line tools, and expanding functionality. This project has sparked an interest in self-hosting more broadly.
- I've made some notes about the setup experience here.
Writing posts & developing this website
Getting into Sea Kayaking
- Recently completed a Sea Kayaking Level 1 certification from Paddle Canada.
- Working on gathering up the necessary gear and preparations to hit the water in Spring 2024 for some adventures.
- Running, cycling, hiking/trekking, cold dips, camping, curling, yoga, live music, cooking, reading, writing, philosophy, organizational leadership and administration, personal knowledge management (pkm).